Haters to the left, Episodes to the right.

Tuesday

Episode Five





Pearl & Frankie 
Episode 5: Pearl makes a visible, online gesture of friendship towards Frankie. Naturally uncomfortable confusion ensues ...
Frankie: Yay! This is amazing, it feels like our friendship is finally legitimate .... unlike that child I had ....

Pearl: Did you?
Frankie: ...well....no. I didn't - because he was illigitimate....
Pearl: Whaaaat?
Frankie: What?
Pearl: What was?
Frankie: - The baby.
Pearl: Wait - I'm confused.
Frankie: Oh god.
Pearl: Okay I'm sooooo confused. Check that thing I made.
Frankie: I DID!
Pearl: Finally!.. geez
Frankie: Oh my God - have you not read anything of what I've said?! I SAW IT ... then I said it makes me feel like our friendship is finally legitimate ...
Pearl: Ohhh..
Frankie: Unlike that baby I had.
Pearl: Ohhhhh - I see. Ok I see what you did there. Ok.
Frankie: ... then you said: "Did you?" (and I thought you were asking if I did in fact have an illigitimate child) to which I responded: "Well I didn't , because he was illigitimate" - He's be a legitimate baby if I HAD a baby. 
Pearl: ...yada yada yada - listen
Frankie: Whatever.
Pearl: By the by, people need to start pronouncing the T in listen
Frankie: Don't steal my catchphrase! And don't change the subject. 
Pearl: Fine!
Frankie: ... there is the life of an illigitimate child at stake here.
Pearl: ...Wait, what?
Frankie: !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment