Haters to the left, Episodes to the right.

Tuesday

Episode Two


Pearl & Frankie
EPISODE 2: Having mentioned the use of a "friendship tally", Frankie is now forced by Pearl to divulge some of its contents ....

Frankie: I can't believe you can't meet with me until Monday! That'll go in the CON column of my ultimate friendship checklist...
Pearl: ha ha - i need to see that hypothetical list, even though it'd be disasterous for my self-esteem.
Frankie: A sample ...
con: unavailablie, jon-sympathizer, wears Ed Hardy
pro: pretty face, sasafrass, hot bod
con: too pretty (attracts attention)
pro: smart
con: too smart (knew I was lying when I said I wasn't drunk)
pro: held my hair back when I puked later that night ...
Pearl: ... ha-ha
Frankie: Well, I have to have some way of measuring the successfullness of our friendship ... or courtship - depending on who you ask
Pearl: ...
Frankie: ooh no snippy comeback --> Frankie:1 Pearl:0
Pearl: No, my phone is flashing ... I have to call Rogers ...
Frankie: con: cannot admit even most obvious defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment